20% discount until October 15th, mail or app us for info
Why stay with us in southern Spain?
Always wanted to celebrate your vacation in Andalusia? On the edge of a beautiful natural park, close to southern Spanish, beautiful cities and the Costa del Sol? Then choose Nido Aguila Blanca. This is our cozy, and child-friendly holiday park in the interior of Malaga , Spain .
Nido Aguila Blanca is very convenient to discover beautiful Andalusia, on foot, by bicycle, on horseback or by car.
Go on a day trip to Malaga, Marbella, Granada, Tarifa or Ronda.
An ideal nature holiday in Andalusia.
You will stay in one of our spacious three-room apartments located in a green, large garden with swimming pool.
In the garden are several places where you can relax.
In short about our vacation stay
The Spanish holiday complex Nido Aguila Blanca in short:
* Small-scale, no mass tourism
* Beautiful apartments
* Close to beautiful cities such as Malaga, Ronda and Marbella
* In the middle of nature
* Free WIFI
* Beautiful area for hikes
* Many things to borrow if you come with small children
* Salt water pool
* twenty kilometers from the coast
* Ground floor apartments with large green garden and pool in Andalusia
* Possibility to eat a few times a week with our joint meals.
* Because of the corona virus space to stay contactless.
The village of Guaro in Andalusia
This typical, cozy Spanish village has a bit over 2000 inhabitants and is a five minute walk from our apartments.
You will find several bars, restaurants, neighborhood supermarkets, a bakery and cash machines.
With the narrow streets, flowered balconies, the small church and the friendly people, it is definitely worth exploring.
Guaro is surrounded by almond and olive trees.
And is located in the middle of the mountains, twenty kilometers from the coast.
Selected to get to know the real, authentic Andalusia .
In the immediate vicinity it is possible to make beautiful walks through the surrounding mountains.
The Luna Mora festival takes place in the second weekend of September, a very atmospheric party
You can land here in this beautiful spot, very relaxed.
Thank you for the good care and the joy of the party atmosphere.
Thanks Indy for your happy company and running together.
Who knows goodbye!
And good luck telling your beautiful stories.
Michel, Lianne and Marjan
Dear Dan, Bianca, Cat and Sam
How we enjoyed the reunion week at your beautiful, welcoming, new place!
Thank you for the new, beautiful memories!
Crossed boundaries when climbing and jumping and nice eating and playing together.
See you soon!
Love Han- Fred, Ilse, Nienke and Jesper (tje)
Free e-book to receive, fill in the form on the right!
Get inspiration and read our latest blogs!
Sorry, these are only in Dutch.
Frequently Asked Questions
* Which airport is the closest? Malaga airport is forty kilometers away. Some of our guests fly to Seville.
* Do you have your own garden and privacy at the houses? Our very spacious garden offers a lot of space and privacy. Each house has its own garden set, outdoor sofa and comfortable chairs. Scattered throughout the garden you will find sun beds, hammocks and places where you can relax and enjoy nature.
* How many people can stay at Nido Aguila Blanca? In total there is room for 16 people.
* Are there fixed arrival days ? No, you can arrive and depart with us every day, so you can find the cheapest airline tickets.
* Which car rental company do you recommend? On our link page are a number of companies with which our guests have good experiences. https://www.nidoaguilablanca.com/links